Sunday, May 20, 2007

Michael Buble

I saw Michael's fantastic performance on TV and was amazed on how music could touch people's hearts. Of course, we are all burned out and stressed by the school and personal lives. However, a wonderful piece of music could change your day totally.
After a long hour of working on my school projects, I had to switch my brain's mode to something else; so I tuned to KCTV. I've always liked their programs-very educational and high quality entertainment shows. Then I saw Buble on TV, I was introduced to his music couple years ago and felt in love with his music right away. Therefore I was very excited to see his live performance. Of course the whole time was a gift from heaven to me and I just started thinking how graceful it is that people (both the song writers or him as a singer) are blessed with such gifts that they are able to create such a wonderful music to connect millions hearts.
I wish in my career path, I'll be able to use "my potentail" and do the same thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDqGQ59jw_Y